5thRound.com

GSP is not better than Anderson Silva

Chat it up about the world's premier MMA promotion, the UFC.

GSP is not better than Anderson Silva

Postby Arm-o » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:12 pm

I don't care if everyone thinks Anderson is an asshole, he would still kill most of the fighters in the world, including the beloved GSP.

That dude couldn't lay n pray Silva, if he could even get him down.
Arm-o

Re: GSP is not better than Anderson Silva

Postby trav » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:32 pm

he needs to fight the best fightters, hes good .
but he avoids the best fighters
trav

Postby hateslesnar » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:26 pm

yes your write he is the best!!.......at acting like a putz dancing idiot who acts like that over and over then asks forgivness again.... if he was so bad ass why not finish it? because he couldnt :lol:
he should be ashamed why would mia run in on him please.... why didnt he go to the ground..becaus he would have lost same reason he avoided mia the last 2 rounds. cant wait to see sonnen smash his face in..st.pierre would make him go to the ground then he will lose like he almost did with every other fighter that took him down. even travis lutter beat him the first round and hendo and nate . the next guy he fights after losing to chael should lay on there back and clap there hands and yell rude shit at him till he fights there game like that idiot. what a clown.... who can call that a champ?????not to mention a complete bore yaaawwwn i dont no which is worse.
watching him dance aruond yelling like a fool or watching lesnar sleep on people,only to get woken up by the ref and booing croud..please let silva fight st pierre so thatll be the end of the clown show" duh look at me clapping my hands yelling and dancing all yhe while running away from the fight zzzzzzzzzzzz another waisted buck on anderson :cry:
hateslesnar

Postby Iceman778 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:44 am

may be you are right
Iceman778

Postby BJJGorilla » Mon May 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Yeah, the fight with Mia was absolutely horrible. However I do remeber Silva knocking out Griffin with a straight right while moving backwards. He's real hard to hit like Muhamad Ali. As far as not wanting to fight on the ground, If you're the one with the ground game it is your responsibility to thake the fight there. If you can't take a guy down then you have to fight him on your feet. Can GSP take silva down? Yes. Can he beat him on the ground? Yes. Could Silva knock out GSP. Sure, this sport is full of dangerous strikers and Silva is among the best. No he is not the kind of fighter you want as a champion but until someone takes the strap he is all we got. I hope Sonen pounds the shit out of him and let that be that.
BJJGorilla

Postby luke1899 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Silva is faster and more skilled but would have a hard time keeping GSP from taking him down over and over again
luke1899

Postby 5thRound » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:57 am

It would depend at which weight they fight at in my opinion. I think that Silva at 185 is too big for GSP but a 170-pound Silva might be just the right size for St-Pierre to implement his gameplan.

P.S. - Welcome to the 5thRound Forums!
5thRound
Site Admin

Postby BJJGorilla » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:53 pm

5thRound wrote:It would depend at which weight they fight at in my opinion. I think that Silva at 185 is too big for GSP but a 170-pound Silva might be just the right size for St-Pierre to implement his gameplan.

P.S. - Welcome to the 5thRound Forums!

I agree. Silva would be too much for GSP at 185. At 170 the fight is much more even. From what I've seen GSP has shown no lack of heart however Silva's heart is questionable. Has he ever been tested?
BJJGorilla

Postby fighterfan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:58 pm

too bad they are not fighting.
fighterfan

Postby BJJGorilla » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:37 pm

fighterfan wrote:too bad they are not fighting.

Yeah, Dana wont let that happen cause Silva Doesnt deserve it.
BJJGorilla

Return to UFC: Ultimate Fighting Championships