5thRound.com

Shane Carwin will dominate Lesnar

Chat it up about the world's premier MMA promotion, the UFC.

Shane Carwin will dominate Lesnar

Postby Arm-o » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 pm

I know that everyone loves Brock, but Carwin is a much better version of him. The only thing is, he's just a little smaller, like pretty much everyone else.

Carwin has the hands, so Lesnar could go down. I really like Carwin.
Arm-o

Re: Shane Carwin will dominate Lesnar

Postby mmajudo » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:19 am

it is really hard to predict who will win this one, but i believe that Shane will be a winner - brock is maybe not fully recovered and shane seems to be better fighter
The MMA Judo - ALL videos of Fedor Emelianenko in great quality
mmajudo

Postby fingerssfv » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Los Angeles, CA--April 20th, 2010--Shane Carwin will probably control Brock Lesnar by forcing himself against Lesnar, until Lesnar's back is up against the cage. Of course, Lesnar will be trying the same moves. This should be one boring fight, because neither of them are that experienced at fighting. It'll probably be some type of strong man competition, matching strength against strength. I wonder who'll come out on top. I do know one thing, Lesnar will definitely try his best to take Carwin down, so Lesnar can be on top. Carwin might not even realize this. He'll be spending too much of his energy on pushing Lesnar up against the cage. I'd rather see both guys go toe-to-toe, until someone drops like a wet noodle, the winner jumping on top, punching the sh*t out of his face, until the 2-3 refs can manage to take him off. I pick Lesnar, because of his 'roid rage attitude. There is no fear in him, when he is filled with that rage. Good luck Carwin!

BTW: I dislike Lesnar. I would love to see Carwin KO Lesnar, but I do not see that happening.
fingerssfv

Postby hateslesnar » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:24 am

:lol: thats for sure lesnars hammer fist and layon for 5 rounds move wont work with carwin...
itll be rematch for mir ! re-train wwe for brock :!: last brock fightzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh hes sleeping to? no he used his hammer fist/ only strike he has zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
hateslesnar

Postby Iceman778 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 am

i dont think so
Iceman778

Postby hateslesnar » Sat May 08, 2010 11:53 pm

thas because you dont think or you would no carwins gonna gonna cave lesbos head in :twisted:
hateslesnar

Postby hateslesnar » Wed May 12, 2010 12:57 pm

im not sure whos a bigger joke now lesbo or kosjerk with the fake oooh my eye for a second time :lol: What a complete wus bitch it must be a wrestler thing ? maybe not though carwin doesnt pull bullshit like cock lesbo or jeesh kosjerkoff maybe its just that those two are untalented
and have nothing other than laying on a guy after they take then down...all thay can do..oh wait no brick has his striking hahahahaha i mean hammer fist neither of those morons should even be in the ufc and itll show after there next fights..kosjerk will get no take downs and end up trying to pull an ouch he was poking my eyes and greased himself wwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh im a loser
and brick head lesbo the growth hormone steroid freak will wake up on top his coors at home
after carwin beats the brick head loud mouth camera spitting non hand shaking going home and maybe hop on his wife....s brother again idiot to a bloody pulp.. well i guess he wont be that bloody after the one punch carwin will ko him with hahahahaha then they can go wrestle each other
and trash talk about how they could have been great if they didnt have to fight guys they couldnt take down and lay on hahahaha see ya boys enjoy strikeforce they probably wont want you either hey maybe tna will yake you....doudt it tho at least there you can get away with having no moves or talent :lol: :lol: :o :twisted:
hateslesnar

Postby BJJGorilla » Thu May 13, 2010 2:45 pm

I don't like Lesnar. I don't like his attitude or the fact that he parlayed his fame in to a tittle shot and yes his ground and pound is his only aspect but that doesn't mean it is inefective. A 300 lb monster dealing hammer fist upon hammer fist is going to be hard for anyone to deal with. I think if Carwin can keep it on the feet it will be his fight but I don't think he isw strong enough to pin lesnar against the cage like he did to Mir. If he tries this I think he will be taken down and who knows from there. I hope Carwin knocks Lesnar out in the 1st.
BJJGorilla

Return to UFC: Ultimate Fighting Championships